What data do we collect?
Ada Films collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, etc.)
- Age, gender group
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Ada Films with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you voluntarily complete the survey or provide feedback on our forms or via email.
Ada Films may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
How will we use your data?
Ada Films collects your data so that we can address the answers raised by you in the questionnaire.
When Ada Films processes your answers, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, potential purchasers of Ada Films Ltd (or any of its assets or business), professional advisors and other parties which provide products or services to Ada Films Ltd.
How do we store your data?
Ada Films securely stores your data the Google Cloud service.
Ada Films will keep all your data for two years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data automatically.
Legal Bases for processing your data
Under GDPR we are required to clearly document our legal bases for processing your personal data. These bases are contained in Article 6 of the GDPR. The key ones that apply are:
- Article 6 (a) the individual has given clear consent to process their personal data for a specific purpose. We obtain consent for marketing purposes or where we need to store particularly special category data.
- Article 6 (c) Legal obligation: the processing is necessary to comply with the law (not including contractual obligations).
- Article 6 (d) the Vital Interest basis may apply in a “life or death” situation.
- Article 6 (f) Legitimate Interests: the processing is necessary for your legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party unless there is a good reason to protect the individual’s personal data which overrides those legitimate interests. We would consider that we have a legitimate interest in processing your data to provide our services detailed in the contract between us.
Legal Bases for processing your Special Category Data
In the course of us dealing with your case you may also supply us with Special Category Data, which is personal data about your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or similar beliefs, trade union membership (or non-membership), physical or mental health or condition, sexual life, sexual orientation, biometric or genetic data.
Any use of Special Category data will be strictly controlled in accordance with our data protection policies and is gathered for the purpose of progressing your matter.
Under GDPR we are required to clearly document our legal bases for processing your Special Category data. These bases are contained in Article 9 of the GDPR. The key ones that apply are
- Article 9 (a) the data subject has given explicit consent to the processing of those personal data for one or more specified purposes, except where Union or Member State law provide that the prohibition referred to in paragraph 1 may not be lifted by the data subject. We will only obtain consent for processing Special Category Data where Article 9 (f) does not apply.
- Article 9 (b) processing is necessary for the purposes of carrying out the obligations and exercising specific rights of the controller or of the data subject in the field of employment and social security and social protection law in so far as it is authorised by Union or Member State law or a collective agreement pursuant to Member State law providing for appropriate safeguards for the fundamental rights and the interests of the data subject.
- Article 9 (f) processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or whenever courts are acting in their judicial capacity
What are your data protection rights?
Ada Films Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Ada Films Ltd for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Ada Films Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Ada Films Ltd to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Ada Films Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Ada Films Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Ada Films Ltd’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Ada Films Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our survey
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Ada Films Ltd uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Ada Films Ltd uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Ada Films Ltd sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Ada Films Ltd has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.